The Shattered World
A great city stretches up from beyond the horizon. No, not beyond it, above it. It reaches higher and higher until it can no longer be seen. Its beauty can not be described, but its horror is all to easy to see. It is everything wondrous and terrible all stacked on top of each other in a city that will never end. This is the City of the End.
We've structured World Builder so that it groups similar things together. There are seven categories, but we've started you off with these three:
- Atlas Entries are intended to be used for actual places in your world: galaxies, planets, cities, dungeons, taverns, etc.
- Inhabitants are meant to catalog the living creatures of your world: races such as elves, dwarves, or humans; animals; or even specific people.
- Lore Records are intended to tell the story of your world.
When you're ready, you can also delve into these categories:
- Religions are meant to capture the faiths in your world.
- Deities work hand-in-hand with Religions and are where you define the actual gods.
- Planes function just like Atlas Records, but are intended for places other than the mortal realm.
- House Rules, finally, are where you can capture game rules specific to your setting.
You can use the different record types and pages any way you want, of course, but this tells you what we were thinking when we set it all up.