Check out the Atlas menu (to the right or under the expansion menu) for some details on places you've already visited / learned about.
Ignore what's below here, it's to remind me to figure out how to do the categories listed, because not all of them are obvious.
- Atlas Entries are intended to be used for actual places in your world: galaxies, planets, cities, dungeons, taverns, etc.
- Inhabitants are meant to catalog the living creatures of your world: races such as elves, dwarves, or humans; animals; or even specific people.
- Lore Records are intended to tell the story of your world.
When you're ready, you can also delve into these categories:
- Religions are meant to capture the faiths in your world.
- Deities work hand-in-hand with Religions and are where you define the actual gods.
- Planes function just like Atlas Records, but are intended for places other than the mortal realm.
- House Rules, finally, are where you can capture game rules specific to your setting.