FAQ - Entity Builder
What are Trackables
Trackables are intended to be used for anything you expect to edit while playing. Things like hit points, stress, spells-per-day, potions, etc. Here are some tips for using trackables:
- Trackables can be edited directly from the Sheet by clicking the gear () icon.
- Trackables are the default Sheet tab.
- Trackables cannot be modified using the Add Modifier functionality in Entity Builder.
- You can indicate a value for Current, Temporary, Minimum, and Maximum. The min/max limits are not system enforced.
- Watch for the Pencil (): The Trackable with a pencil icon next to it is displayed prominently on your Sheet. It's always the first one.